Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Two of my favorite things morphed into one great big Obsession

I need a ticket to Paris ASAP!!!!
I will admit that I didn't always know what Laduree in Paris was, but after doing research on macaroons, I now know that it is where THE macaroons of all macaroons come from. I will also admit that I wasn't always obsessed with these cute little confections. I must be going through some kind of Blair Waldorf phase because ever since the engagement, I have been determined to have macaroons as favors at our wedding. I had accepted the fact that I was never going to get the Laduree macaroons and would have to settle for something local, but then I stumbled upon these puppies. Christian Louboutin for Laduree?? Two of my greatest obsessions for the wedding together as one? Why is CL torturing me? All I need now is to have them hanging from chandeliers and I will be set. Aghgh I need them!





via the red sole bride photos via laduree paris

No comments:

Post a Comment