Monday, November 9, 2009

Gorgeous Inspiration

After telling someone what my vision for our wedding was, I honestly expected a positive reaction. But instead they told me that our wedding was going to be, "Tame". Tame isn't excactly what I was going for so I realized there must have been some sort of miscommunication on my part. Anyone who has walked through our hallway at home knows that my style is not very tame. I decided to take a different approach to communicate my vision so I made an inspiration board. Hopefully it changed his mind about my tame wedding. I guess we will see on March 6th. Anyway, here are my favorite pictures from the board.











images via fashion nation unica home duffylondon.com brides.com instyleweddings.com karlisch photography elizabeth anne designs

No comments:

Post a Comment