Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Our Registry

Matt and I had our first shower (thank you to the McLochlin's, Clark's, Hubach's, Kuntz's, Lattner's and Marsh's) this past weekend and I had more fun than I thought I would and that is saying a lot because I was really excited about it. I cannot believe how generous our friends and family are. We received things most of the things on our Crate and Barrel registry and so I had to re-load and pick new things to register for. Our next shower is going to be just as great. It is a home and garden shower and the invitation says we are registered at Crate and Barrel and Home Depot. Unfortunately HD does not have a registry so Matt and I just went up the aisles picking out things that we would need. It was amazing! I decided the best way to let our friends know what we wanted was to just put it on amidgettwedding so here is the list.

4 Mr. Clean Magic Eraser, Original, 4 Ct. Can't get enough! Not available online
1 The Temp Fork for Grill $14.98 not available online
1 4 pc Forged Tool Set w Rosewood Handle for Grill $30.00 not available online
1 Whale of a Brush Oversized for Grill $12.97 not available online
1 Kingston Firepit 30" $99.00 not available online
1 6 Ft. Fiberglass Step Ladder - 225 Lbs. Load Capacity $49.00
1 Ryobi Compact Drill Kit $159
1 Sandstone Garden Hose Pot $45.97
1 Hosemobile Assembled Hose Reel Cart with Storage Bin $39.97
1 Electric Cool-Touch Griddle - Black $34.99 online only
5 Solar 2-Pack 2Tier Standard Solar Lights $22.97

No comments:

Post a Comment