Thursday, November 12, 2009

Cakes

One of my favorite things we did for the wedding was our cake tasting. Unlike Matt who was adament about having peanut butter/chocolate cake, I didn't know what I wanted, but would have a great time trying to figure it out. Selecting the flavors was a painless and pretty simple decision since it was just based on what tasted the best. What is not easy about selecting a cake is deciding what it should look like. Neither Matt or I have very strong opinions on what our's should look like. I don't mind what color it is or how many tiers there are. I actually think it is HILARIOUS when people get caught up in how many tiers someone's wedding cake is. What does that even signify? Anyway, after doing lots and lots of research, I have selected my favorites!! Hopefully we can come up with something as cute as these!








images via the cake girls, the knot

No comments:

Post a Comment