Monday, November 23, 2009

The sickness

I unfortunately have made myself sick shopping for shoes. Not just any shoes though, I am absolutely, 100 % OBSESSED with finding my wedding shoes. I have looked at every store from here to Tokyo and I have not found ANYTHING. I forced one of my bridesmaids to look in New York, send me pics from the approved designer list (haha) and still we found nothing. I only have a month and a half before I start my dress fittings and I NEED shoes. Where are they? Finding the dress was so easy and fun and this is literally becoming my nightmare! Rachel Zoe, where are you when I really need you?? I think I might just go barefoot at this point. Woe

Here are a few of my dream pairs that sadly not available or out of my $ range..which means they cost an ungodly amount of money since I am pretty willing to spend spend spend on these shoes!






photos via style.com, shoeperwoman.com, zimbio, colette.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment