Monday, December 7, 2009

Whaaat? I don't even know what to say!

So I was looking for a cute animal picture (pictures of dogs at weddings) to go along with my post that was going to say we only have THREE MORE MONTHS and came across this website, marryyourpet.com You literally pay to marry your pet. After entering the site, I came across Matilda, the pet and partner priest who has been in the profession for quite some time. She will marry you and your pet. I mean what is this? I think I am going to do this for Matt and Brother. I myself would marry Brother, but I married my cat, Willie, when I was 8..seriously, I did that.
Anyway, there are three levels of the pet marriage starting with the "Small Wedding", where you just receive a marriage certificate, but who wants that? I mean, yeah you need to make it official with the certificate and all, but if you are going to marry your pet, you really should go all out. I would get Matt and Brother the "Biggest Wedding". For a little over $400, Matt and Brother could not only get a marriage certificate, they would get a T-Shirt AND an embroidered wall plaque. Notice the detailed crosstitching. Gorg! Sign us up!





No comments:

Post a Comment