Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Wedding Wishlist: Lanvin

Alber Elbaz might be my favorite designer of all time. As the creative director and head designer for Lanvin, he has turned the historical house into one of the most influential and covetable labels out there. In 2008, he launched Collection Blanche, a line of bridal gowns and along with it, adorable wedding gear that I MUST have. I have been eyeing this shirt ever since Matt and I got engaged, but in all honesty, even I know not to spend $500 on a "Just Married" T-shirt. That's why I was so happy to see these new additions today!

Although this shirt would be such a cute cover-up for our Honeymoon in Bora Bora, I may save my money and get this notebook instead!


Lanvin Happy notebook: $44.70



Lanvin Bride and Groom music box:$151.98

images from: linde store

No comments:

Post a Comment